Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome


WELCOME

This is the first of two blogs I created for my Waiora Business.

This page is a quick summary
for
people who aren't interested
and
people who are interested
in
creating a Business with Network Marketing.

Your own business
but
not by yourself,
because
MENTORS
are
willing and ready
to
HELP YOU!

I want you to rest assured that although I want to attract 3 to 5 Business Builders,
it's not a requirement by me or Waiora that you do so.

It is also not required to purchase any inventory.
(I purchase and use what I decide to and pay the same price you will.)

Many people become a member of Waiora in order to experience the
best of Mother Nature combined with the
latest scientific discoveries to help you
recover your youth - at wholesale prices.

The cost of becoming a member is $30.00 plus tax and shipping.
I paid a total of $34.30.
Annual renewal is $15.00.

If you have questions and want to talk with me, and you don't have my business card with you, you will find a facsimile of it on both blogs.
(See Blog Archive on the left side of this page. See July. See Dianna's Business Card.)

The "page" below this one will not only tell you what Waiora means, but provides a variety of helpful information about Waiora's unique, healthy products.

The 2nd blog, www.waioramembership.blogspot.com will give you information about
Waioras' Beginnings
A Brilliant Marketing Plan
Your Business At Home
Benefits
Costs
Waiora's Business Terms
Waiora's Compensation Plan
Marketing Materials
Dianna's Business Card
In addition to my 2 blogs ...

I have created Excel worksheets
for
Membership Enrollment Form
Product Costs
Shop By Packs Costs & Details

Since I have not figured out how to add these to my blogs, I will email them to you upon request. Also, when you come across color or size inconsistencies, I don't understand why I can't change them!? However, if you find duplicate information, misspellings, or confusing information, please tell me!

One page Membership Enrollment Form
Waiora has one on their website, if you sign up there.
I added other information in a different order.

One page of all Waiora's products including, size, type (liquid, capsule, powder, cannister or tea bags), wholesale price, retail price and savings.

One page of all Waiora's discount packs, Pacesetter, Remove, Replenish, Restore and Other. including wholesale price, retail price, savings and contents of packs.

If you're interested in exploring The Gift Of Health, a booklet of Personal Stories of Renewed Vitality using a variety of Waiora's products, for a wide assortment of personal challenges, let me know.

You may know someone with a similar challenge,
who will be thrilled to find out about another person's experience and result.
There is no guarantee of the same results, but there is a strong possibility.

I look forward to getting to know you and what you're looking for.

Welcome to The Greatest Adventure of My Life!
And possibly Yours!

Dianna
dianna@sonic.net
1-888-240-2636
707-575-9237






No comments: